For my house shall be called a house of prayer for all peoples. -Isaiah 56:7, NRSV
Worship gives glory to God while encouraging us as faithful disciples. If you are looking for a spiritual home where your faith can grow - through worship, education, service and fellowship - Westminster invites you to join us. We are a family of faith welcoming all people.
Sunday Morning Worship
- 8:15AM - Worship in the Holmes Chapel with the Sacrament of the Lord's Supper
- 10:30AM - Worship in the Sanctuary, with the Sacrament of the Lord's Supper being offered every first Sunday of the month.
Summer Schedule-Starting July 9, 2017 through September 3, 2017
- 10:00AM - Worship in the Holmes Chapel with the Sacrament of the Lord's Supper being offered every first Sunday of the month.
Sunday School classes take place during the 11:00 AM Sunday worship service. Children from pre-K through 7th grade join their families for the first fifteen minutes of each service with the exception of the the first Sunday of each month. On these important Sunday mornings, children begin Sunday School at 11:00 AM, join worship for Communion, then return to Sunday School led by their teachers.
Child care is offered for infants and young children during service on Sunday mornings throughout the year. There is a nursery for infants and young children located in the Butzer Building adjacent to the main church building.
Education & Fellowship
- Adult Education Hour takes places between the two morning worship services at 9:35am. Various events and study programs are also offered during the week.
- Youth and Young Adult classes and programs include Confirmation classes for 8th graders and Dialog Diner, a fellowship/spiritual growth group for high-school age youth each Sunday morning. There are various youth events scheduled throughout the year.
- Heavenly Grounds Café is located in the Oak Room from 8:30 AM to 12:30 PM each Sunday and offers a time for fellowship plus coffee, tea, and simple pastries.
- Summertime Fellowship takes place before and after worship in the Kratz Garden for fellowship and refreshments.